11.08.2010

Miscellaneous

Luthien,
Here are just a few more pictures of you at the whale museum, this time with Mom and Bastian...

Listening intently to whale sounds (your hair is soaking wet because we all got drenched as we were walking in- I was totally unprepared for rain but getting better, since New England weather is so unpredictable):
Playing on the authentic whaling boat:
Posing next to a Right Whale:
You two look cute but Mom realizes that I should probably get a hair cut since I never have time to style it. I very rarely have time to look in the mirror these days, yikes!
Amazing sitting areas and art throughout the museum:
Here you are the next day, showing me your orange that you actually ate a little of. You were more interested in the juice coming out than actually biting the orange- you don't like the tartness or texture. We had oranges galore in AZ but you finally decided to try one once we move somewhere that doesn't produce any :) We are trying to eat seasonally and based on what's available locally so I'm not too worried about the oranges anymore...good thing you love apples!
Love you,
Mom

*Luthien- never mix up your tenses/voice when writing in a single document, as I do all the time when writing to you. Sorry for the bad example.

No comments: