8.06.2010

Dear Luthien,

I happened to find these two pictures on this computer so I thought I would share what I have. You sure do have a love-hate relationship with your little "Bastian boy" (as you call him). Here, of course, you are as sweet as ever :) Note that Mom passed down her blasted cowlick to you (not sure how to spell that one). I am constantly pushing your bangs to the opposite side, just like I do with myself. Sorry about that, it's just a pet peeve of mine. Also note how you love to smile for the camera these days!

You also love all things water. You always have, but it seems a little more so lately. As you can see in the second picture we finally got a bit of the monsoon here, and you loved playing in the rain and talking all about the lightning, thunder, and rainbows you saw.









You continue to talk A LOT these days. In fact, mom and dad really aren't allowed to have a conversation according to you :) I can't believe I'm saying this (well, I guess I can...), but you LOVE to be the center of attention. You still have your shy moments with strangers but this has definitely decreased.
I love you sweet girl,
Mama

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh Jess, welcome to my world! Henry still will not let us talk to each other for one second. It's so crazy. We try everything to get him to stop, but he has to be the center no matter what. It's insane! :)

Look at your baby boy! He's already growing up! He is absolutely beautiful, just like Luthien.