Today while out shopping with dad, you picked these sunglasses out for him. I think you're one of the only babies that actually would want to wear something on your face- we thought you would rip them off but you just can't get enough of them. You get excited when we put them on each time. Just thought I'd let you know!
Love,
Mom
4 comments:
Just read all of your new posts :) Cutest. Who knew you would be such an avid blogger? I love the pictures of (and letters to) lufan. The picture from wes' recession session is especially adorable. It also helps that your child is so beautiful!! Love em!
what a beautiful way to show your love for Luthien. Oh how i wish blogs were the thing when i was small--i'm jealous of all these babies getting such meaningful documentation of their lives by intelligent, well-spoken mamas!
HA!!! So cute. Rome's smile is great, too.
Super adorable.
Aunt Peg
Post a Comment