Sorry for having neglected writing you for so long! Christmas, and the month leading up to the big day were very fun around our house because of you. You were very excited about the snow (although the novelty has definitely worn off by now!), and putting up our tree, but mostly fascinated by the idea of Santa and Rudolph.
Here you are outside of our apartment building during the first snow we had... you liked it for a couple minutes and then said, "Mommy, I'm too cold, hold me, hold me!" We hear this a lot now :)

You much prefer looking out the window at the snow, especially when Daddy is in the courtyard below walking Roofus...these aren't the greatest pictures but I love your expressions!


And finally, a few weeks before Christmas we sat down and wrote a letter to Santa. I was pretty impressed with how little prompting I had to give you to come up with this (I basically wrote down what you said, verbatim):

If you don't remember by the time you can read this, this Christmas you fell in love with the old animated/claymation movie "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." It is very creepy in Mom's opinion, the only reason we own it is because Dad likes it too! You requested to watch it over and over again and by Christmas time could sing all the songs! (Of course, it's a short film and we only let you watch it once per day)...This explains your request to Santa for "a dentist" and the "snowman monster," although it wouldn't surprise me if you had come up with them on your own with how imaginative you have been these days!
More soon!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment