Yesterday I was folding yet more laundry in my bedroom while talking with you and Bastian and trying to convince you to join in. The two of you went out to the family room where you started jumping from the windowsill (which is very high up since we live in a loft) down to the couch. This is something I let you do when I am there to supervise, just in case you get hurt obviously, but also because Bastian badly wants to join in and of course he can only do it with my help. So here is the conversation that happened once I heard what you were doing and heard Bastian whining, "Up, Bastian!!"
Mom (calling from bedroom): Luthien, please come back in my room with me!
Luthien: No mom, let me jump down to the couch!
M: No Luthien, you need to come where I am and bring Bastian because I can't watch you out there right now, and you're making Bastian jealous!
L: Mom, I need you to stop telling me what I can't do!
M: What did you just say?
Mom can't believe her ears so she walks out to the family room, only to find Luthien rolling around on the ground.
L: Mom, you're stressing me right now.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment